Sunday, July 7, 2019

It's hot, so I bought an antique quilt.

My flowers love the heat.


The sun is both beautiful and painful.  The crepe myrtle smells deep and rich right now.


Passion flowers look like they are showing off.

The butterflies love this one.

Here is my new, old quilt.  I love the reds and browns.  I will probably take it apart to use for doll dresses.

Here are some inspiration boots for dolls who are waiting to be made.

Fabric detail from quilt.

Acorn fabric from quilt.

Funny shapes.

Here is the quilt back, a nice, large piece of cotton.

1 comment:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful! It's hot here too and very humid. Congrats on your antique quilt! It's gorgeous! It will make some pretty wonderful dolly dresses. I adore antique baby shoes too. Looking forward to seeing what wonderful things come from your hands. :o) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete