Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday doll party with friends

My daughter and I went to see a good doll friend today.  It was a lovely visit with plenty of doll sharing!   She showed me her "new" antique dolls and I showed her some of my most recent creations.


Doll royalty.
Edyth says that this is a very rare hairstyle.  Doll hairstyles are fascinating to me.  A little bit of history.  


Here are my creations visiting Edyth's little family.

In deep thought.

Here are some of the humans who came to the party!


While at Edyth's house, I picked up this settle that I had bought.  Edyth's husband made it.  He designed it as a replica of an antique.  The cat is showing you the scale of the bench.  Kitty is pretty sure that I bought it for him.

I adore the curve of its back.

     


4 comments:

  1. And a fine time was had by all! Let's do it again sooner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we will meet up sooner next time. No more waiting for over a year! That was nuts!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely day! The settle is amazing, I can see why Kitty is trying to claim it as his own. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete